Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
No posts found.
- Sovereign debt litigation in Kuhn: ‘Civil and commercial’ viz bearers of Greek bonds. CJEU holds litigation falls outside of Brussels I Recast. Pays lip-service only to Fahnenbrock. 17/11/2018
- Wiemer & Trachte v Tadzher: vis attractiva concursus leads to exclusive jurisdiction for the pauliana. 16/11/2018
- Vis (non) attractiva concursus. Bobek AG suggests tortious suit brought by liquidator (‘Peeters /Gatzen’) is covered by Brussels I Recast. 15/11/2018
- The Brussels International Business Court – Council of State continues to resist. 14/11/2018
- Ergo, and Haras des Coudrettes. Provisional measures under Brussels I Recast and Lugano before the French Supreme Court. 13/11/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets