Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
No posts found.
- Belgian constitutional court’s ruling on vulture funds fails properly to answer arguments on the basis of EU law. 21/08/2018
- Anchor defendants in follow-up competition law cases. The High Court in Vattenfall et al v Prysmian et al. 17/08/2018
- Smith v Meade. Horizontal direct effect under the spotlight yet again. 16/08/2018
- Yukos v Merinson: A Brussels I jurisdictional bonanza. Particularly the issue of ‘after the issue has arisen’ for protected categories. 13/08/2018
- Docherty: Asbestos litigation and the application ratione temporis of Rome II. 10/08/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets