Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged social dumping
- ‘Right to be forgotten’ /data protection laws and the internet referred to CJEU. 19/05/2017
- HanseYachts: A court asked merely to preserve evidence is (probably) not ‘seized’. 17/05/2017
- Power is back on. CJEU corrects its General Court on testing requirements in Dyson. 12/05/2017
- Cook v 1293037 Alberta Ltd. Forum necessitatis in Canada. 09/05/2017
- Dankor. On the perils of forgetting to exclude renvoi in choice of law and court agreements. 03/05/2017
Also of noteMy Tweets