A boutique blog and legal practice on niche areas of the law. Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
No posts found.
- X v Y. Rectifying divorce orders when an earlier, foreign marriage ought to have been the real object. 03/06/2020
- Bitcoin, defamation and jurisdiction. The Court of Appeal confirms stay in Wright v Ver. 02/06/2020
- Yelp and Facebook. The German and Dutch courts on reputational damage, jurisdiction and applicable law. 01/06/2020
- Nigeria v Shell et al at the High Court. Yet more lis alibi pendens and cutting some corners on case-management. 28/05/2020
- Awendale v Pyxis. More Article 29 lis alibi pendens, with focus on ‘same cause of action’, ‘same parties’ and time limits for application. 27/05/2020
Also of noteMy Tweets