A boutique blog and legal practice on niche areas of the law. Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged http://deeplink.rechtspraak.nl/uitspraak?id=ECLI:NL:RBAMS:2016:7841
- Wallis v Air Tanzania. A good reminder of the (soon to be resurrected) UK reservation viz the Rome Convention. 03/04/2020
- Aspen Underwriting: The Supreme Court overrules on the issue of economically weaker parties in the insurance section. 02/04/2020
- Lamesa Investments v Cynergy. Rome I-like ‘mandatory law’ provisions applied to US secondary sanctions. 31/03/2020
- CJEU confirms Saugmandsgaard ØE in Libuše Králová v Primera Air Scandinavia: ‘contractual relation’ broadly interpreted, restraint on the consumer section, even for package travel. 29/03/2020
- Brexit in transit. Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council v KC et al. Exequatur insisted on. 26/03/2020
Also of noteMy Tweets