A boutique blog and legal practice on niche areas of the law. Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged ECLI:NL:RBAMS:2016:7841
- Islandsbanki v Stanford. The finer mechanics of Lugano Convention recognition at work. 09/04/2020
- Attempt in the Austrian courts to repeal air traffic tax breaks puts polluter pays and CJEU Deutsche Bahn judgment in the spotlights. 08/04/2020
- Sánchez-Bordona AG in Volkswagen. The locus damni engine is clearly revving. Locus delicti commissi in my view left underdiscussed. 07/04/2020
- Supreme v Shape: Advocate General ØE on Brussels Ia’s scope of application (‘civil and commercial’ in light of claimed immunity. Opinion at odds with CJEU in Eurocontrol. 06/04/2020
- Wallis v Air Tanzania. A good reminder of the (soon to be resurrected) UK reservation viz the Rome Convention. 03/04/2020
Also of noteMy Tweets