A boutique blog and legal practice on niche areas of the law. Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged ECLI:EU:C:2017:688
- Tronex. Circular economy, reverse logistics qualifying as wastes return to the CJEU. Kokott AG suggests a duty of prompt inspection. 26/03/2019
- V v M. Forum non conveniens in family matters ex-Brussels IIa and Hague Convention parties. 25/03/2019
- Snöfrost AB v. Håkansson. Applying forum non conveniens in the US. 23/03/2019
- Notaries, national certificates of succession and the concept of ‘court’. Bot AG in WB. 22/03/2019
- BUAK. The concept of ‘court’ (Article 267 TFEU), ‘civil and commercial’, and the social security exception in the Brussels I Recast. 21/03/2019
Also of noteMy Tweets