Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged ECLI:EU:C:2017:688
- Tronex: Reverse logistics and waste back at the CJEU. 08/12/2018
- PrivatBank v Kolomoisky and Boholiubov. The High court puts the spotlight on the abuse of the anchor mechanism, on reflexive effect of lis alibi pendens, and on Article 34’s new rule. 06/12/2018
- Griffin v Varouxakis: (obiter) rejection of jurisdiction on the basis of indirect damage, ditto discussion of Brussels I’s insurance title. 30/11/2018
- AS Tallinna Vesi: Kokott AG on sludge and end of waste. 30/11/2018
- EDPB guidelines on the territorial reach of the GDPR: Some clear conflicts overlap. 30/11/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets