Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
Posts Tagged Crewlink
- Italian Supreme Court: US punitive damages are no obstacle to recognition and enforcement. 26/07/2017
- CJEU in Kabeg: a subrogated employer is to be considered the ‘injured party’ in Brussels I. 24/07/2017
- Vinyls Italia. A boon for conflict of laws (with a fraus component) and important findings on the insolvency Pauliana. 21/07/2017
- More on intellectual property jurisdiction. Community designs in BMW v Acacia. 20/07/2017
- ‘Establishment’, jurisdiction and the EU Trademark Regulation: Hummel v Nike. 19/07/2017
Also of noteMy Tweets