A boutique blog and legal practice on niche areas of the law. Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
No posts found.
- Nigeria v Shell et al at the High Court. Yet more lis alibi pendens and cutting some corners on case-management. 28/05/2020
- Awendale v Pyxis. More Article 29 lis alibi pendens, with focus on ‘same cause of action’, ‘same parties’ and time limits for application. 27/05/2020
- From the archives: the professor Arnaud Nuyts study on residual jurisdiction. 26/05/2020
- The CJEU in Reliantco on’consumers’ and complex financial markets. And again on contracts and tort. 26/05/2020
- Local authority B v X: Brussels IIa and (Northern) Cypriot territory. 25/05/2020
Also of noteMy Tweets