I shall be spending a few weeks as a distinguished (yes, me!) visiting scholar at University of Macau in September. As part of my commitments there I shall be joining
- Professor Paulo Canelas de Castro (University of Macau)
- Professor Qin Tianbao (Wuhan University)
- Professor Ben Boer (Wuhan University)
- Professor Alexander Zahar (Wuhan University)
- Professor Benoit Mayer (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
in the committee for a workshop on the writing of academic articles in the environmental law area. That’s quite a committee if you ask me.
We shall be assisting around twelve early-career environmental law scholars to publish an original research article on environmental law in English in an international top-tier journal.
At this moment we are looking in particular for a number of scholars based outside PRC to join the excellent Chinese candidates. All info is here. Deadline is tight: initial short abstract and CV are due Friday next, 7 June.