Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- Nori Holdings: High Court holds that West Tankers is still good authority even following Brussels I Recast. (Told you so). 20/06/2018
- Unstunned slaughter and EU law. CJEU suggests total ban would be unjustified. Also keep an eye on tomorrow’s case re organic labelling and unstunned slaughter. 18/06/2018
- Looking over the fence in re B.C.I Fins. Pty Ltd. (In Liquidation). The rollercoaster world of conflict of laws. 13/06/2018
- Espírito Santo (in liquidation): CJEU on vis attractive concursus in the event of pending lawsuits (lex fori processus). 12/06/2018
- Jurisdiction for libel over the internet. Haaretz v Goldhar at the Canadian SC. 11/06/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets