Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- Farrell and direct effect. Sharpston AG: Patron Saint of examiners. 22/06/2017
- Applying international environmental law principles in Latin-America. 22/06/2017
- Kareda v Stefan Benkö: CJEU rules with speed on recourse claim brought between jointly and severally liable debtors. 19/06/2017
- SCOTUS holding in Bristol-Myers Squibb BMS further restricts personal jurisdiction in State courts. 19/06/2017
- Exxon Mobil: On the law applicable to privileged communications. 18/06/2017
Also of noteMy Tweets