Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- Extension of contractual choice of court to unfair trading practices : Rotterdam in Philipp Plein. 02/12/2016
- The Scottish Government submission to Brexit at the SC, and the EU’s conflict agenda. 30/11/2016
- Secondary insolvency proceedings in Hanjin Europe. Plenty held, plenty assumed. 28/11/2016
- You are having a laugh? ECJ declares loo rolls are packaging. 21/11/2016
- Schmidt v Schmidt: CJEU confirms Kokott AG’s views on forum rei sitae & forum connexitatis in Brussels I Recast. 18/11/2016
Also of noteMy Tweets