Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- BUAK. Bot AG on the concept of ‘court’ in the Brussels I Recast. 13/12/2018
- National Bank of Kazakhstan v Bank of New York Mellon. Branches’ activities, Article 7(5) Brussels I Recast and engagement of Article 30. 12/12/2018
- Glaxo v Sandoz. Collateral use of evidence. Discovery (‘disclosure’) shopping at the High Court. 11/12/2018
- Tronex: Reverse logistics and waste back at the CJEU. 08/12/2018
- PrivatBank v Kolomoisky and Boholiubov. The High court puts the spotlight on the abuse of the anchor mechanism, on reflexive effect of lis alibi pendens, and on Article 34’s new rule. 06/12/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets