Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- Turkish Supreme Court rejects choice of court agreement on basis of ‘good faith’. Accepts asymmetric clauses. 24/04/2017
- Asymmetric clauses, exclusivity, torpedoes and lis alibi pendens: The High Court in Commerzbank v Liquimar Tankers. 21/04/2017
- From well to wheel. But not for Australia’s mines and their climate impact. 19/04/2017
- AMT v Marzillier: UK Supreme Court sides with relucant Court of Appeal on inducement to breach choice of court agreement. 17/04/2017
- Jesner v Arab Bank. Corporate culpability, the substantive question ignored in Kiobel, makes certiorari. 14/04/2017
Also of noteMy Tweets