Recent developments in conflict of laws; WTO law; environmental law.
« Belgian parliamentary watchdog upholds unstunned slaughter, protects Shechita (kosher) and Zabihah (halal).
The Brussels Court of Appeal is spot on on Facebook, privacy, Belgium and jurisdiction.
- EU competition law in the UK post Brexit. Applying foreign ‘public’ law. 14/03/2018
- DNIs, patents, exhaustion and jurisdiction under Lugano: Parainen Pearl v Jebsen Skipsrederi. 13/03/2018
- On the qualification of limitation periods in Rome I and II. PJSC Taftnet v Bogolyubov. 12/03/2018
- Heavily loaded. Applicable law in follow-up competition cases: watch the Dutch Supreme court in Air Cargo. 09/03/2018
- Planet49: pre-ticked agreement with clauses in terms and conditions. 08/03/2018
Also of noteMy Tweets